For those who are unable to train year-round at Rehoboth Beach Barbell Club, we provide remote coaching with individualized program design for Strongman, Olympic Weightlifting, and general strength development.
After identifying specifically what you want to achieve, we will work with you in great detail on building a path to reaching your goals.
Below are the basics of how our remote coaching works:
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial analysis of your current strengths, weaknesses, movement patterns, and previous training history.
- Personalized programming designed to improve diagnosed weak areas and build upon your strong points centered around your schedule, available equipment, and skill level.
- Weekly analysis and feedback on your training video submissions.
- Daily response to questions regarding workouts, movements, competition strategy, etc.
What We Expect:
- Following every portion of the programming provided, unless directed otherwise.
- Emailing a daily report to your Coach of the day's training results, including recordings of any requested movements/workouts and any additional notes/observations/concerns.
- Maintaining an honest daily training and nutrition log for record keeping.
Please note that we cap the number of clients each coach can work with to ensure quality, so availability is limited.